kellydepps

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006 in Indiana

Today has been very interesting...Thanksgiving was very peaceful and pleasant. I know that my father was down but there really wasn't any reason to be just because of all his children not being there. But everyone has to share their holidays...and that is something that isn't pleasant for my parents....sharing. I will share what I gave to each of my family members about what I am grateful since we have to go around the table and tell that before we start eating...Kathryn didn't appreciate this note I made everyone because I can't talk about things with my family without crying like a baby. I have done alot of reading and thinking about a lot of gospel principles that help us but that maybe we shoud take more time to think about each day. But I can truly say that in the last three weeks I have set back and taken a good look at things concerning those I care about.

Thanksgiving 2006.....Grateful for:
K is for Keen... my awareness of others
E is for Edify...to help others become stronger
L is for Love...that we share in our family
L is for Life...frateful to be on the earth
Y is for YOU...for what I learn from you and what you give to our family

Of course, I couldn't speak of these things because I have thought alot about what I have to be grateful for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home