kellydepps

Sunday, November 05, 2006

unknown and probably meaningless

Today has been very interesting...I am really not sure what to think about a lot of things. People are so funny and I mean that in a wierd way....I don't know what they think and it shocks me at some of their reactions to many things. People must hold a lot of things inside and that is not always a good thing. I don't know that I am a good one to say this but people need to stop and think before speaking sometimes and then there are some of us who until we can put ourselves in someone else's shoes should not even begin to give advice or voice opinions.
Right now I am really hurting because of my family not getting along. I wish that as an extended family we could have all just read the two books I finished because it has really made me stop to think about a lot of things...if we only would realize how short our time on earth is would we really be taking our time to get some things in order or to maybe make better decisions. Some people also don't realize how enabling some people to do certain things doesn't allow them to grow as individuals and also that being care givers we shoudl help people to make good decisions but they still have to act on their free agency...even when it hurts. I am truly amazed at how different my brothers and sister are from me...I don't think I am perfect but I am actually embarrassed sometimes by the way they act or the decisions that they make...but we are all learning. I guess that we never really stop being children. My Father hit it on the head this morning when bearing his testimony about how nice it was having his mother with them for the last three weeks and the time that they have spent together...I really want to make sure I can say I have died without regret but looking over and reading and just living everyday life I am not so sure that is possible. I don't mean to keep repeating or to be judgemental and that is something that I didn't realize people do so nonchanllllllatly...I didn't spell that correctly. I noticed today at church that we are interesting in the fact that we judge each other no matter how hard we try adn I don't think that anyone is exempt from that.
We just need to slow our live's down very much. Things would really change if we took the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home