kellydepps

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All I want is chocolate

Woke up late...7:09 am was suppose to be up at 6:30 am so the girls (Hannah and Maggie) could straigthen their hair...then leave to pick Madison Wright up at 7:20 am didin't work...so when I woke up with a pounding headache and wanted to lay in bed I went to do something nice for others (I guess it is called compassionate service) and that back fired on me because I feel at the one home, yes to the ground. Scraped off all my toenail polish...I am sure that foot is broken. hahaha Then my other service made me dirty but I feel good in having it done. I have been so forgetful lately that you ought to see the post notes and messages I have for myself. When life becomes that demanding we neeed to take a break.
I really need to be watching what I eat and also helping my daughter. I am also trying to lighten my schedule so that we have time to work out. Kary and Zachary have said they would help me with Maggie. I just want for her to stay sweet and like herself. I guess my hardest thing is that I truly don't feel that I have worried that much about what people would say about me...I know I have the problem that I want to make too oooooo many people happy and that is not possible. I just thought I should correct that in case any of you thought I was being hypocritcal.
I am getting ready to go to violin lessons. I must say that it is one of the hardest things I have ever done and that I feel STUPID, shame on me. I am really finding that I should have kept my mouth shut with Maggie because it is a lot harder than the piano or old age has made it harder.
Tonight is Hannah's first concert of the year...I cant wait. I was asked to help with the makeup and things so I am excited. I don't know that that excites Hannah but I like doing it and being of service.
Well I must get ready I will post some photos from Halloween and Kyle's 30th Birthday in July that I forgot to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home