kellydepps

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What the hell would I begin at today...hummmmmmmmmmm I don't know if it is the books I am reading right now or I am letting everything get to me. I cannot believe that people cannot think for themselves or need to be so hurtful in the things they do towards others. I have also decided that being the oldest is not the best in a family because in my family everyone thinks I am my mother or parents when they are gone. But my parents and myself have enabled many of my family members. I didn't think that I was alone in being the only person in my family to always think they can be a caregiver...but a couple of my other siblings stay in a relationship thinking that they will help it and I think that is what I have always done when choosing a partner to marry. But not all things are we able to fix alone and not all things are we able to undo. I have been thinking too much about what would happen if something happened to me right now and I haven't come up with an answer...
My daughter, Maggie has got to be prementrual because you can look at her and she cries. I don't think that kids at school making fun of her weight is helping. Then Don Davidson is moving and she really thinks that her world is ending...they are such good buddies. He has told her to learn to like flying and the distance won't be a problem. I wish that I could talk with Danny about her weight but his answer is doing what he is doing which is liquids and I don't think that is the answer for her at her age.
So what kind of relationships are dangerous? And when do we abanden ship so to speak? I feel that my family members might have problems with this....I have always said that some people think that my parents never had troubles in their marriage but I am sure they did they may not have airred them like we do. When are really helping our children to grow up and have good self-esteem and relationships? I don't know what the answers are but I know that when I hear my parents say the next life will be better...I hope they are right.
I was at Camelot today. When I look at those people and their lives confined to bed or wheelchairs then I think to myself how lucky I am. If I only could take away pain from my siblings lives and replace it with joy the same goes for friends that are suffering I just seem to see it more with my own family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home