kellydepps

Friday, October 20, 2006

The end of HELL on earth week

If the icing on the cake had not been to work late the last two nights and work everyday this week wasn't bad enough....Joyce is leaving in a week. I just never have enough time. NOW I KNOW WHY I AM READING FOR ONE MORE DAY. Because I never think that I have enough time and apparently I don't do the things I should be because I am not suppose to have any regrets.
I can honestly say that Joyce is my very best friend... I just can' t imagine her leaving me it is almost like a divorce although our husbands would not see it that way. (I know that was a run-on-sentence) but I have to get everything out of my system. Joyce just excepts me and never really tries to change me and she definitely would listen to me no matter how bad her day is and I don't really feel like I have any other friends...Isn't' that funny. But she always does and says things that I need and don't think that she even thinks about them when doing the or saying something to me that should be said. I guess that my daughter and I both will be crying lots next weekend. I should have known...Don's mother has also passed away and I know that her place is with her husband at this time. Really she should be with him no matter what...It is not good to be separated...I really don't know what I expected.
The weather is crap! I wish the sun would shine more and I think that I would live longer and happier. What they say about people being affected by the sunshine is definitely true for me.
My brother, Kary sure was wonderful and acted as Maggie's grandfather Thursday. That made her day and they seem to have had fun. Maggie need that. Kary is really awesome if you don't really know him he is just someone that doesn't have a bad bone or mean bone in his body.
Work sucks!! Just because I am there too much but that is my own fault. I just need to learn how to say "NO" I have a very hard time with that word. I guess I make it okay because I have Maggie there with me but I know that can'tbe fun for a kid and I worry that in her subconsious mind that my work comes before her but I think it doesn't because I allow her to be with me. Something better be giving because neither of us are getting younger and she will be gone before I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home