kellydepps

Monday, October 16, 2006

Don't even get me started. I would just like to start off saying that some people have no common sense. I don't know why some people have to think that everyone is their friend or would they want everyone to be their friend. Most people can do without friends that have such evil motives. I do not understand how some people can survive in life. I really don't understand how some people can not think past their next statement.
Well I am back from just saying good-bye to my cousin's and we had afew good laughs. I had told them that I have planned to write a novel before I die...silouettes under hairdryers and "Did I tell that?" by Hairy Peters. I figure it is catchy enough that all sorts of people would buy it. No one can believe what my customers tell me. But I think they think I am being paid for therapy.
Why I have no LIFE is myown fault?! I can't ever say no and I have tried. Then someone always tells me something that I feel bad for them and will do whatever it takes to help them sometimes at the risks of my own family. I have tried to slow things down in my life so that I enjoy things more and take time for important things...that is not working either.
I am reading the boo "For One More Day" Mitch Albom. HE talks about if you had one more day with a loved who had past what would you talk about? If you had one more day and could change one thing in your life could you and then would you be big enough to take the consequences. Very interesting. He made me think when I read "The Five People You Meet In Heaven."
I just don't like being busy all the time but I don't want Maggie not to do something she enjoys. I don't want my family to miss out on good times because someone did not want to take the time to have all of us together. We all have just as much time in our day as the next guy it is just who wants to take the time and do things or make things happen. Besides, I have always said I didn't need a lot of sleep because I could sleep when I was dead.
Life is moving way too fast and time is going too fast I don't want to miss anything. I really feel that I try to live for the most part not to have any regrets. I TRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home