kellydepps

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

too much time in quiet and on the road?Kyle should have a blog....road time.

I don't even know where to begin on the day or week or month or "HOLIDAY SPIRIT"
I know that life is too short for people not to stop and think about some things that I am going to list and then elaborate on......................
*what if you lost a child right now to something that you could not control?
*what if you knew you were dying within 24 hours
*have you really taken the time to tell people how you really feel about them or to thank them for what they have done for you rlife
*do you ever take time to do something for someone without them asking
*do we teach our children and family the importance of compassion
*is a small act of kindness really ever go unnoticed
*what do we Thank God for that we do not live true to In case you couldn't tell today I had a lot of alone time and quiet time....lots of pondering. I am not always up as a friend reminded me today but I usually can write in my journal and let things out...I feel that I am pretty stress free. I get sick of hearing how we never take time out of our busy schedules for this or that. Well today I did something that I was asked to but gladly I didd it with the help of others and a mighty stride on the part of some...but I realized that I am grateful that I was asked and I am grateful that I could do it and spend some time alone with children I might not otherwise have the chance to.
I have done a great deal of reading and writing lately due to the fact that I don't want to die and not have left something for everyone that has influenced my life. I know it takes time but we can do tha in small increments...I know there are days that things are not as they should be and I pray that I do not go before I can make some kind of amends. Life doesn't get any easier and we surely need some one to lean on I know we have God but there is no one like family and it is ashame when you feel that they have let you down.
I pray that Maggie will know how important it was for me to share with her what itis to be compassionate and share joy with others who might not otherwise have it. I want her to grow up and make the worl d a better place just by being in it.
The photo is there because my other best friend has fled the state for two weeks....Hawaii. I am happy for her but I worry about her because there are so many things that could go wrong and the flight and the water and the storms.
I also worry about my granddaughters who hav a mother that will not stand up for herself anymore and let's some PUNK walk on her like she is a pile of horse.... I would love to have those girls in a heartbeat but she wouldn't stand for that and I am sure the prize with him would be tremendous.
I can only tell myself to pray and things will get better or to slow down and things will get better but I know that it is up to me to make happiness in my little corner of the world. I am grateful for a good family and I just wish they could find peace with one another and find something good about each other. We all have short comings so they miswell overlook others and worry about improving their own shortcomings before they go judging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home