kellydepps

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

About ME

I am 43 years old. I live in Peru, Indiana and grew up in this little, gossipping town. I am married to a rather reserved and very quite man, we are raising a duaghter, Maggie (10years old) together. I am the oldest of five children. I enjoy living in the country. I like to do yard work and worship the sun. We have a pool, thank goodness.
I have been a cosmetologist since 1987. I never thought that I would be back living in Peru and doing hair and nails but that is how the apples fell. I did do four years of college and thought that I wanted to be a shrink or then a writer. Obvisously, neither happened. I did come home and work for about fourteen months at a newspaper in a nearby town and I hated it.
I have many hobbies and interests. I don't even know where to begin...I love talking and reading. I will read just about anything, however I do not care for Stephen King or Dean Coontz.
I love to cook and try new recipes. I also love to sew and quilt...which of many I never finish. I also like to scrapbook. I love doing geneology and finding out about my forefathers. You could also say that my biggeset hobby is not saying NO...just alittle problem. I do however, wonder why so many people confide in me and also ask for advice because of which I don't really like to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home