kellydepps

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Well I am very excited as you know who are reading this to have the opportunity to write this blog. Unfortunately, for some of you it may be painful as to what you might read and please DON'T ever worry about me. Whatever I write I am sure in time it seems to smooth over. Maybe because I will be talking to one of you and you will offer wise advice. I don't even know where to start...most of you know that right now I am upset with my daughter being teased at school about her weight. I have always taken pride in the fact that she seemed to have a good self-esteem. I suppose that she still does but it tears at your heart to know that others don't know her like you do and yet they still choose to judge or make comments. But life is cruel and unfortunately our children learn that early than we ever did. However, it could be pay backs for our past transgressions...(I'm using that big word for Stephen). I have started reading the book "For One More Day." It is about if you could go back and change one thing would you and then would you be a big enough to take it. That means that we have to keep in mind that one change will change many things it is a domino effect.
I wish I were more like my father in the respect that he is full of patience. It use to be that my parents would say Kelly I wish that your siblings had a quarter of your self-confidence and patience and I haven't heard my father say that for along time. Age maybe playing a cruel joke on me. I am getting grey hair but nothing like some of my other siblings.
I know that I have no patience at all for those I work with and some of those that I work ON. hahaha I just need to grow some you-know-what and then I would have a great ball of nerve but probably not clientele to use those on. People just don't think that I have anything else to do and the fact is that I love being home and I do want to spend a lot of time with my daughter. In eight years she will be gone. She says that she is going to start a nursing home in our home and put in an elevator so that she can take care of us until we die. I hope that she will not feel like that for long. She is a good kid but as Joyce says "she knows how to play me." I am learning and I just hope it isn't too late, Joyce?
Miss ALeesha is with us tonight. She is so pretty. I cannot believe that her mother doesn't spend more time with her than she does. She is smart and someday that time lost is going to come back to bite her in the butt (yolanda's).
I have to be ever so careful with the many things I say because I am very worried about my sister's children even though she doesn't seem to be. I think that Kathryn exists in her own world. She might say it is because of her job but I would think working in the prison would make you want to influence everyday of your children's lives. Zach and his girldfriend broke up last week and that has been hard for him. He was fifteen when he met Bridget andnow turning 19 this week. They have been through alot together because of the divorce of his parents and I just think that he thinks he needs Bridget because she has been his best friend. He says he doesn't want to marry her or her family and he dosen't want to have children with her.
I worry so much about my family and their children and happiness. I do get that from my mother...the great worrier. Now in her golden years she has chose to control things that are not in her power to be controlled. She just wants things to be perfect all the time and thinks that controlling things will make that happen. I don't think that she wants to live in the real world because she stays back in the old days when things weren't like they are now and she means well but people are different and children definitely think different. I think she worries a lot about being like her mother but I don't think that there was a thing wrong with Nammie. I think that my mother misses her a lot. My mother and father both made their lives built around us kids and that isn't a good thying because I worry about them having their own life and enjoying friends.
My brother Kirk works on the railroad and his wife teachers deranged children. Not really she is one of those special people that like to teach learning disabled. They have three active boys. Kirk is a little high strung.
My brother Kary is just a good man. I have know idea how he does what he does and I am so grateful because his kids are no.#1. He and Suzette never wanted children and they have four. He is raising his children like our parents raised us stern and not giving us a break at times. Nothing wrong with that. I don't know what to think about his wife...she has talent and I have tried more than once to be her friend but there is too much slapping back for me. I can only be slapped in the face twice and pick up on things.
My only sister, Kathryn and I don't always see eye-to-eye on things. I would have given anything to have more children and especially to have had the good children she has and she misses lot. I don't get it but I hopefully will in the next life. Thank goodness I have a half-way decent relationship with her daughter, Hannah. Madison has a tendency to be too hyper for me. I love him just the same but it takes a lot of peatince out of me.
My brother Kyle and I have a great relationship. I think that the reason we get along so well is because there are so many years between us. I was more like a sargate mother and now that we are both older we can be friends. He also worries about my parents like I do. I think it is because my other siblings tend to be too judgmental. Kary doesn't say anything but the other two have quite deep opinions. Kyle's wife and I get along great I think. I like the things she has done in her and with her life and I think that the admiration goes both ways. She has a college degree but is raising their children now. I like it because Barb's degree is non-profit organization's and I have a problem saying "no" so maybe that is why we con connect.
My niece's and nephew's names are: Zachary, Hannah, Taylour,Madison, Isaac, Tyler, Thaddeaus, Cameron, Carter, Paxton, Noah and Grace. I have step-daughter, Yolanda. Yo likes me sometimes mainly when it is something that will benefit her or her daughters. I have two granddaughter's thanks to her unprotected mis advaentures to adulthood, (NOT) Aleesha and Brooklynn.
I loe to read and will read anything. I don't like to be asked if I watch this or that because I do not like spending time in front of the TV. However, in my next life I would like to be CSI. I think that I would like to do stuff with pathology. However, with doing hair and nails I have had the chance to go to the funeral homes and there are lots of things I do not like. I think that would be different if I didn't get to know the people before I had to split their guts open.
I think that the only drama in my life right now is to tel you about the drama at the beauty shop. Some people behave in way that leads people to talk about them. I don't know why some people can live like they do and don't get what they have done wrong with their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home