kellydepps

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Continuing the storm of February 2007

The weather outside is frightful...the inside is so delightful...let it snow, let it snow
I don't know what I am going to do stranded here at home...NOT I always have things that I want to get done. I don't get it when people say that they are bored...what a joke. Their life must be pretty dull. I would like to think that I would hear from my niece soon but I know that isn't going to happen. Hannah loves to sleep in and she will probably not remember me being there this morning. But Kathryn has to work GOVERNOR MITCH "OUR MAN MITCH" ordered that and the thing is if things keep up she is to plan to stay that isn't going to be good and they are telling us to be prepared for power outages. I know that this past sentence was run on. I am going to now post some picture bust for fun for Dan and Joyce, I mean DON and Joyce. hahahahaha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home