kellydepps

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I am not going to make Heaven??????

I am too judgmental and I don't have the answers. I know that I can't make Heaven because I have too many things that I don't understand why they are the way they are and why God would make the decisions He makes. I guess I haev to also learn patience which seems to be my lesson each New Year because I am not getting it. I just don't understand why people don't realize that everybody doesn't have it easy adn what is easy for one isn't easy for the other. I know that I am guilty of that I have often thought that this family and that family have no problems when that was quite the contrary. Life just doesn't seem fair and I don't know that everyone is looking to learn life's lessons from the cards they are dealt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home