kellydepps

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LIARS

I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE ARE ALL TYPES OF LIARS...some of them are people that you think you know pretty well and can still lie to your face. Funny thing is that when you lie you have to cover it somewhere down the line and that leads to lots of troubles...you get caught.
I don't know what and why people decided that lying is the way out. You would think that when they keep doing it and getting caught that you would want to stop or to have some friends...I am just so put out at the web that people weave when lying and that they don't give a rat's ....
Just for the asking....piano and violin are going okay. For me the violin is getting easier. I have finally found some things to make sense of the key signatures and so on.
I actually took time today and did basically nothing but what I wanted to and when and it was pretty wonderful but then I made some calls to get me busy tomorrow because I don't feel like I should just do nothing every day.
Grace Kintner has been in the hospital again and now they may have to put her back in...they (Kyle and Barb) can't keep the fever down in their children. It seems that the minute that I.V. is stopped within 24 hours their fever spikes.
We finally got snow today. Not enough snow to keep everyone home and away from one another to get rid of some of this crap. I would liek enough snow that people couldn't go anywhere for at least a day...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Are you talking about anyone special? Should I take offense to that statement about liars?

    I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home