kellydepps

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Just a note

Another Sunday and I am once again in ah? I haven't figured out why God gives some people what he does and others seem to struggle. I don't EVER know why children have to suffer in any circumstance....I am wondering what I did that I won't have any more children till the next life and that is depending on me...WOW
I love when people look back on their live's like I did today talking with Taylour...life is too short to think that you are going to marry or even meet someone now that you are going to marry ... marriage is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary and sooooooooooooooooooo much work that people need to really think before jumping in.
God is trying sooooooooooooo hard to help me find patience but I truly do not know where they are. Dad use to say I was patient and I haven't heard him say that in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home